Date of application: 1 February 2018, valid until further notice
Personal data that we process
Ojise processes personal data when you use our services and / or because you provide data to us. We also collect personal data when gaining insight into facts and developments regarding news, activities and projects. We proceed carefully. We keep the following data of who creates an account:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you provide by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number and other payment information when you make purchase
Why we process data
- To be able to call or e-mail if necessary for our services
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- Interpreting news and backgrounds
- To inform about changes to our services and products
- To offer the possibility to create an account
- Handling payments
- To deliver goods and services
- If we are legally obliged to do so, such as for our tax return.
- Automated decision making
Ojise lets skilled employees decide on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
How long we keep personal data
Ojise does not store personal data longer than is necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personal data for invoicing: at least the legal term of 7 years
- Personal data for communication, such as our newsletter: at least 1 year after signing off / deactivating your account
- Personal data deducible from collections: unlimited
Sharing personal data with third parties
Ojise only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. Below an overview:
- Googly Analytics
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. See for an explanation: https://veiliginternetten.nl.
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Ojise and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo the passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Ojise would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
How we protect personal data
Ojise takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via